The Bowflex TreadClimber is a highly advanced, three-in-one fitness equipment for abs building and strength boosting. This product merges the best features of a treadmill, elliptical and stair climber. The minimized exertion delivered by this cardio machine will reduce the stress on your joints during the workout. As a result, any fatigue or tiredness will hardly prompt your concentration. If you are in search of a worthy alternative of a traditional, bulky treadmill, the Bowflex TreadClimber deserves your attention. Let’s dive into my detailed review of the Bowflex TreadClimber TC10.
First of all, let’s take a quick glance over the main product features:
- Bowflex TC 10 model has integrated the best elements of a treadmill, stair climber and elliptical which helps you to gain optimum results with low impact exercises. The two long pedals, also known as treadles support an incline upto 40% and reduce the “perceived exertion”.
- It weighs 300 lbs. and has a dimension of 30.3 x 52.3 x 50.6 inches.
- It helps you to burn up to 3.5 times calories as quickly as any traditional cardio machine or treadmill would.
- Bowflex TC 10 features a crystal clear LCD display which lets you get an accurate read-out of time, speed, distance, calories burned and heart rate.
- The ergonomically designed console has a water bottle container.
- It also comes with transport wheels for easy mobility.
The benefit of three in one
The movable belt allows you to tread forward like a treadmill, the simultaneous up and down movement of two treadles is equivalent to the function of a stair climber. Lastly with each step, the pedals rise to the level of your feet like replicating the Elliptical motion. The innovative design of Bowflex TreadClimber TC 10 model is powered by G.O CoachTM technology that helps you to maximize the impact by minimal effort. Working out on Bowflex TC 10 will shape your leg muscles, quickly melt excess belly fat, improve bone density, heal back pain and elevate the level of HDL in the blood.
Cutting edge technology
The new model of Bowflex TreadClimber TC 10 can reach up to the speed range of 0.5-4 miles per hour. An LCD monitor keeps you constantly updated about the speed, time lapsed, distance covered and calories lost during the exercise. A special credit goes to the G.O coach console that keeps track of the overall progress achieved over a week towards a 90 minutes target. The Quick Start feature lets you to start the machine with a mere push of a button and lastly, not to forget the ergonomic console that comprises of a bottle and magazine holder.
Eliminates space issue
The footprint of Bowflex TC 10 is equal to the size of any standard treadmill. It can be easily fit into in-house gyms. Furthermore, you can effortlessly carry it from one place to another with the help of the attached transport wheels.
According to a few sources, the treadles don’t move swiftly after a certain amount of time. In such case, occasional greasing is likely to sort out the problem. The limited speed range that can exceed not more than 4 mph isn’t a good choice for running. Consider Bowflex TC 10 for light to medium paced walking.
The TC 10 should live up to the expectations of consistent exercisers. For users who want to avoid all the bells and whistles, however wish to stay in shape, it has to be a great value for money considering the host of features it offers for a decent price. It is tough to find machines like TC 10 that combines the best of treadmill, elliptical and stair climber without burning a huge hole in the pocket. The comfort level while working out deserves an honorary mention as well.