The fitness industry is developing, remodeling, reinventing the exercise tools to satiate the demand and fit into the budget of every potential customer. The latest range of adjustable dumbbells from StairMaster is steadily replacing the several costly cast iron and rubber dumbbells in the limited area of home gyms. The StairMaster Pair of TwistLock Adjustable Dumbbells offer you interchangeable weight plates for variable impact.
The StairMaster designers have cleverly crafted the dumbbells after the fashion of professional gym style dumbbells. It is well-suited for home gyms where space is a huge concern. The advanced technology used in TwistLock enables you to adjust the weight within just a couple of minutes. All you have to do is twist the handles. No need of moving the knob or sliding the lever. There is also a readout window which helps you to keep a check of the increment accurately.
- The minimal design makes the tool fit into any tiny corner of your in-house gym. By purchasing a pair of TwistLock instead of several expensive dumbbells, you are able to save a massive amount of space and money.
- The contoured dumbbell handles provide a firm grip during the workouts.
- This pair of dumbbells supports an increment from a small 5 lbs. to a whopping 50 lbs., making it suitable for light to moderate weight training programs.
- The aluminum cradles ensures maximum safety for the users. The weight adjustment is possible only when the dumbbells are docked with this cradle.
- You can make smooth transition of weights without even having to take your hands off the handles. Just dock, twist and you are all set!
Compared to the weight changing system of the regular dumbbells, shifting the load with StairMaster kit is much quicker, simpler and safer. The sturdy steel plates don’t fall off while making the transition. Moreover, the weight can be changed only when the handle is neatly placed in the cradle.
The perfectly balanced TwistLock dumbbells provide the exact standard size of its gym counterparts. It means any pound size you select will be equivalent to the commercial style dumbbells used in gyms. Mounting and dismounting the plates won’t require you to align any pin or twist any knob. The cutting edge technology lets you shift the weight quickly while working out.
The huge fan base of StairMaster includes a host of celebrity fitness trainers. The solid steel frame and innovative design make these dumbbells an integral part of weight lifting training sessions.
The non-slip handles deliver a strong grip to even sweaty hands. TwistLock dumbbells also feature a weight selection window which allows you to monitor how much weight you are lifting. These adjustable pairs can be fruitfully used for rows and squats, dumbbell curls, lungs etc.
The StairMaster adjustable dumbbells have rarely received any major complaints from its user-base. Only a few have reported to experience cracks on the dumbbells after a few months after purchasing. The relatively high price can be eye-popping for many average customers. If you are running on a tight budget, this piece is definitely not an option for you.
Despite of the heavy-pocket pinch, the unique design, compact size and extremely efficient weight adjustment system will make your investment worthwhile. This is one of the best alternatives you can find to multiple traditional dumbbells. This kit is designed to maximize the comfort and safety while weight lifting. The weight limit of 50 lbs. allows you to perform exercise in various angles.